When you are looking for a flat…
please keep in mind the following things:
- arrive in time, or even 10 minutes earlier. The first impression counts. If you are late then you are also disadvanced in the price and other negotiations.
- be serious with your budget. Don’t take a flat which you can’t afford. Pay your rent and bills in time. Many tenants think that this is not important. They destroy their and their country’s reputation too when they are late with the payment.
- tell us where are you from and what do you do, do you study or work. These are the first questions of the landlords.
- treat the flat as it would your. Keep it in good condition. If you don’t have time to clean then hire a cleaner. Many tenants live in massy flats, some landlords doesn’t care, but the majority do care and they don’t want to rent a flat for people who live with rubbish.
- keep your eyes on the meters if you want to control your budget. It is possible to count your consumpotion even daily. The water, the gas and the electricity is measured in most of the flats.
- Thank you for your attention! 🙂